Everything you need to know to get the Unnatural Links Penalty removed from your site.
Google is vague about what they require when filing a reconsideration request. It is not uncommon to see failed
reconsiderations with no explanation as to why.
The techniques outlined in this book have consistently been successful at getting these penalties removed. The book gives thorough answers to questions about unnatural links warnings, how to identify toxic links, how to get links removed, how to document the process to Google, how to format your disavow.txt, how to write your reconsideration request, and more.
What's in the book?
This book is written in layman's terms so that business owners with little SEO knowledge can easily use the techniques outlined. However, the book is also intended to be useful to SEO professionals who need more information on doing unnatural link penalty removal for their clients.
This book contains 100 pages (over 20,000 words) of detailed information.
Here is a summary of the contents:
- General Information about the Unnatural Links Penalty
- How to gather your links and create your spreadsheet. A link to an effective Google Doc spreadsheet is given.
- A thorough discussion on how to evaluate each one of your links.
- How to contact webmasters to get links removed. The book also discusses typical problems that can be encountered and how to deal with them.
- A very thorough discussion on the disavow tool, how it works, and how to use it properly without doing harm to your site.
- How to write your reconsideration request. Included is a sample reconsideration request that has been successful many times in the past.
- What to expect once your reconsideration request is filed. How long will it take to hear back? What message are you likely to receive? What do you do next?
Note: This book is primarily intended for use for websites who have a manual warning of unnatural links in their WMT console. If you do not have a manual warning, your site may be under the algorithmic effects of Penguin. Parts of this book may be helpful for Penguin hit sites, but it is not a full manual of recovery for Penguin.
The book will come in the form of a PDF file available for immediate download.